Agnus Dei Communications, an (EEO) Equal Opportunity Employer
Sioux Falls/Hartford, South Dakota operations KSTJ as of October 19, 2013 and Ipswich/Aberdeen, South Dakota operations KSJP as of October 9, 2012.
Period covered: October 9, 2012 – January 31, 2014
Agnus Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, age, gender, color, religious belief, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law in all personnel actions. Agnus Dei Communications is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies. We seek the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants for employment. Referral organizations that wish to receive our job vacancy information should contact Kevin Culhane at email@example.com or call 605-593-9338. Please include the organization name, contact person, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number and fax number.
Annual EEO Public File Report
The purpose of this EEO Public File Report (“Report”) is to comply with Section 73.2080(c)(6) of the FCC’s 2002 EEO Rule. This Report has been prepared on behalf of Radio Station KSTJ and Radio Station KSJP and is required to be placed in the public inspection files of the station and posted on the station’s website.
The FCC’s 2002 EEO Rule requires that this Report contain the following information
- A list of all full-time vacancies filled by the Station(s) comprising the Station Employment Unit during the Applicable Period;
- For each such vacancy, the recruitment source(s) utilized to fill the vacancy (including if applicable, organizations entitled to notification pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(1)(ii) of the new EEO Rule, which should be separately identified), identified by name, address, contact person, telephone number, fax number and email address (if applicable);
- The recruitment source that referred the hire for each full-time vacancy during the Applicable Period;
- Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the Applicable Period and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
- A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(2) of the FCC rules.